Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Birth Certificate


We got the birth certificate for Addilynn today. My husband needed it for some insurance stuff so he called yesterday and explained we never got it. She said you must have and what not..anyway he ends up saying well we never got and she died. So she finally says I will send that right out to you. So it comes today and on it, it says certificate of live birth, DECEASED!!! I called and said is it supposed to say that cause she didn't die at birth. She said yes the state requires that we stamp it deceased. I was so upset..I will never have a regular one just one stamped with DECEASED...if they would have sent it out when they were supposed too, then we would have a normal one. I want a normal one that I can keep not one that said she died. I think I am well aware of that. There has got to be someone else I can talk to or ask about it. It seems to be the same lady who answers the phone. I just want a normal one...

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I agree Heather you should be able to get a normal one that is just for you. This is their mistake not yours. They should have sent one right after she was born and you should have received it long before now. I am mad for you...again kick them in the crotch if you have to.

hollyhobbie said...

What the heck! I can't believe it.